|Entity||Total Facility Solutions Inc.|
The Project Engineer is responsible to support the management and administration of project activities as directed by the project manager to assure execution of the work in accordance with the company’s procedures and the contract documents at our lowest cost and risk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the project team upon award of a Contract.
- Identify differentiating factors concerning approach, design and constructability.
- Coordinate meetings between potential clients and individual internal specialists.
- Provide EPC Project Management Support to the Business Development group.
- Manage EPC, Design, CM and/or Design Build projects.
- Accountable for managing the overall execution of the Contract.
- Responsible for project Profit and Loss commitments through effective cost control, risk management, and implementation of recovery strategies.
- Responsible for accurately informing the Director of Design Operations of a project’s overall status, with particular regard to cost, schedule, quality, safety and client relationship.
- Participate in continuous improvement plans as directed by your supervisor and/or through proactive application of your personal expertise.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the M+W project processes, procedures and policies and be responsible for enforcing use and conformance thereto. In coordination with the relevant Discipline Director, execute a master agreement with each consultant.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the M+W/Owner contract and all project correspondence and documentation.
- Develop and maintain continuous positive relationships with the Client and their representatives.
- Monitor the training of all project staff personnel in coordination with Discipline Directors and with available programs.
- Promote positive Staff morale, professionalism and attitude and assist to resolve potential deficiencies when identified or perceived.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 2 or more years with CM/General Contractor Organization
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Apply Back To Jobs