|Entity||Total Facility Solutions Inc.|
|Target Group||Temporary position|
As the name suggests, Total Facility Solutions provide solutions that are designed to deliver process-critical infrastructure for semiconductor, life science, renewable energy and science & research installations. Their turnkey facilities contracting solutions feature high purity piping, electrical services, clean utilities, process equipment installation as well as gas, chemical and ultra-pure water systems installations among others.
The company focuses on process piping and electrical services for high-technology, electronics and related industries. Total Facility Solutions (TFS) is able to service a growing list of related markets including: nanotechnology, biopharma, photovoltaics, renewable energy, green construction, science and teaching facilities and research and development installations.
Total Facility Solutions, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary under the holding company M+W Americas, a full service architectural, engineering, and construction management firm that offers a broad range of global services to public and private science and research, biotechnology, electronics, advanced technology, manufacturing, and institutional clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare of Purchasing Documents, review purchase requests for pertinent and accurate information, prepare and process purchase orders for materials and equipment.
- Assists with developing standard tools and processes, and ensures proper business controls are applied.
- Support the Project Buyer and Expediter with ensuring on-time delivery of equipment and materials.
- Maintain well documented files to accurately present a clear trail with regards to purchase approval, terms and conditions, and supplier acceptance of Purchase Orders.
- Support negotiations/contract formation activities through documentation of discussions and summary of contract negotiations.
- Coordinate weekly procurement team meetings, routine project procurement calls, construct detailed meeting agendas and minutes to accurately outline topics discussed, conclusions reached and action items.
- Utilize Oracle Software Procurement, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, and Change Order implementation.
- Assist with prequalification process for all bidders, develop bidders list for approval, track approval by Client, and support the vendor selection and notification process.
- Support vendor sourcing and selection, conduct cost analysis, process credit applications and complete vendor setups.
- Obtain supplier/subcontractor performance evaluations at order close-out, and record supplier scorecards.
- Maintain project procurement status logs, vendor databases, and correspondence.
- Support Director of Purchasing and other procurement staff as required in the assembly and issuance of Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Change Orders and other contracts management documents.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Purchasing and VP of Operations.
- Associate’s degree or higher or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and related experience.
- Experience with purchasing project material commodities in solar, power plant and/or EPC experience preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience using Oracle or SAP purchasing modules
- Must have strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proven self starter with excellent communication
- Good understanding of analytical and problem solving skills
Attractive salaries, supportive environments, and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with TFS and the M+W Group. If you want to join a dynamic environment that supports its employees to move up instead of move on, for consideration please apply.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
M+W Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The M+W Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.